Saturday 27 July 2013

Paperbacks and Pastries Book and Baking Blog

Hi everyone! Welcome to Paperbacks and Pastries, my book and baking blog!

My vision for this blog is something of a virtual book club. Every month, I'll pick a book and challenge you to read it along with me. At the end of the month, I'll post my review and a baking challenge related to the book. Anyone who read the book is welcome to comment on the post with their own reviews or thoughts on the book. And to make it fun, two weeks after my review is posted, I'll post readers' responses to the baking challenge! If you want to be included in the challenge, just send me a picture of what you baked! If you have your own blog and you posted about the challenge, feel free to send a link to the post with your picture so I can direct readers your way.

August 2013 Book: Matched by Ally Condie
During the month of August, read Matched by Ally Condie. On August 15th come back here for my thoughts on the book and a Baking Challenge. Send me your Baking Challenge entries by August 30th then come back on August 31st to check out everybody else's yumminess.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment