Saturday 31 August 2013

Matched Baking Challenge Reveal

It's the last day of the month! That means it's time for our Baking Challenge reveal!

I have a confession to make. I didn't finish my baking. My cat got sick and it got a little crazy around here (he's okay now, in case you were worried). But I promise to post pictures soon! In the meantime, here's a description.

I picked Cassia as the inspiration for my trio. I started off with a plain shortbread cookie because she is a perfectly normal citizen of the Society at the beginning of the book. As she begins changing, she is represented by a shortbread cookie that has a few chocolate chips in it. By the end of the book, she's so different that I chose a chocolate shortbread cookie with a little bit of plain shortbread dough marbled through it and praline-covered edges.

If you baked something, please add it to the linky, which will be open until September 7. It can be a post on your blog or social media site. And feel free to discuss the book and/or the challenge in the comments. I can't wait to hear what you thought!


No comments:

Post a Comment